Welcome to Mt. Carmel High School
Academic Proficiency: Students demonstrate academic proficiency as measured by local, state and national standards.
Persistent Effort: Students are persistent in their efforts to reach their academic potential Options: Students are college-ready and prepared for a variety of post-secondary options.
Ethical and Timely: Students make good choices that are ethical and have a sense of timeliness in their planning and daily conduct.
Mt. Carmel has agreed to the following commitments in order to promote our mission and realize our student outcomes:
- Mt. Carmel will continually examine our instructional practice.
- Mt. Carmel will continually examine our assessment system and our feedback to students.
- Mt. Carmel will continually examine intervention philosophy and implementation, in the classroom and school-wide.
- Mt. Carmel will link students to post-secondary options by providing relevant and meaningful curriculum and guidance.
- Mt. Carmel will promote a positive school climate and culture for the students, staff and community.