Enrollment & Registration » Enrollment


New Student Enrollment and Continuing Student Registration

New Student Enrollment

2023-2024 New Student Enrollment (opens April 1, 2023)
  • The 2023-2024 New Student Enrollment link is for new students to MCHS (and approved transfer student/IDTs coming from outside of PUSD) starting school in August 2023. New Students are new to PUSD or returning to PUSD after attending in another district. 

Continuing Student Online Registration

  • Online Registration: The 2023-2024 Continuing Student Registration will occur in March 2023 and is required for all current PUSD students for the next school year.  Please complete registration for CONTINUING students who attended Mt. Carmel in 9th - 11th grade for the 2022-2023 school year, and students completing 8th grade in PUSD and continuing to high school in PUSD (high school registration is based on your home school of residence).  

Transfer Requests

If you have an approved transfer request: 
  • Approved INTER District Transfers - Student(s) enrolling from outside of PUSD will need to complete the online New Student Enrollment.  Once all required enrollment paperwork and documentation has been received, a staff member from MCHS will contact the parent for the next step.
  • Approved INTRA District Transfers - Intra District Transfer requests are used when PUSD student(s) moves from their home school of residence to another PUSD school.  Direction will be provided once the transfer request has been approved regarding registration to the new school.  Regardless of the transfer status, please complete Continuing Student Online Registration for your student during March 1, 2022 - March 31, 2022. 
New Students must enroll in the Poway Unified School District before they can be assigned classes or attend school. 


Questions? email: [email protected] if your last name begins with A-L
[email protected] if your last name begins with M-Z


If you have recently moved? Please fill out the Residency Verification Form and provide any 2 proofs of residency listed on the form. You can email those to [email protected] or
[email protected]